Publications related to CAAT-Europe
- International STakeholder NETwork (ISTNET): creating a developmental neurotoxicity (DNT) testing road map for regulatory purposes. Bal-Price et al.
- Current approaches and future role of high content imaging in safety sciences and drug discovery. van Vliet et al.
- State-of-the-art of 3D cultures (organs-on-a-chip) in safety testing and pathophysiology. Alepee et al.
- Consensus report on the future of animal-free systemic toxicity testing. Leist et al.
- Test systems of developmental toxicity: state-of-the art and future perspectives. Leist et al.
- A roadmap for hazard monitoring and risk assessment of marine biotoxins on the basis of chemical and biological test systems. Daneshian et al.
- Inflammatory findings on species extrapolations: humans are definitely no 70-kg mice. Leist and Hartung
- Metabolomics in toxicology and preclinical research. Ramirez et al.
- t4-Report: “A roadmap for the development of alternative (non-animal) methods for systemic toxicity testing” Basketter et al.
- t4-Report: "The use of biomarkers of toxicity for integrating in vitro hazard estimates into risk assessment for humans" Blaauboer et al.
- Novel technologies and an overall strategy to allow hazard assessment and risk prediction of chemicals, cosmetics, and drugs with animal-free methods. Leist et al.
- Compound selection for in vitro modeling of developmental neurotoxicity. Kadereit et al.
- Food for Thought: “A replacement-first approach to toxicity testing is necessary to successfully reauthorize TSCA” Locke and Myers
- t4-Report: “Critical evaluation of the use of dogs in biomedical research and testing in Europe” Hasiwa et al.
- t4-Report: “A framework program for the teaching of alternative methods (replacement, reduction, refinement) to animal experimentation” Daneshian et al.
- Food for Thought: “Can case study approaches speed implementation of the NRC report: Toxicity Testing in the 21st Century: A Vision and a Strategy?”Andersen, Clewell, Carmichael and Boekelheide
- An expert consortium review of the EC-commissioned report “Alternative (Non-Animal) Methods for Cosmetics Testing: Current Status and Future Prospects – 2010” Hartung et al.
- “Food for Thought ... on mapping the human toxome” Hartung and McBride
- “Food for thought … on validation. A puzzle or a mystery: an approach founded on new science” Wilcox and Goldberg
- „Food for thought…Considerations and Guidelines for Basic Test Method Descriptions in Toxicology“ Leist, Efremova, Karreman
- „Food for thought…why no new in vitro tests will be done for REACH by registrants“ Rovida
- „Food for thought…on Alternative Methods for Nanoparticle Safety Testing“ Hartung
- "The Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing – Europe (CAAT-EU): a transatlantic bridge for the paradigm shift in toxicology" Daneshian, Leist and Hartung
- „Food for thought…on Education in Alternative Methods in Toxicology“ Hartung, Blaauboer, Leist
- “Development, validation and applications of the monocyte activation test for pyrogens based on human whole blood” Schindler, von Aulock, Daneshian and Hartung
- „Food for thought…on in silico methods in toxicology“ Hartung, Hoffmann